A good physiotherapist in Adelaide

We have received some really good feedback recently. Some feedback from last week:
Tiffany said: "I was extremely satisfied with my treatment. I came to Ann in an apprehensive manner as I was quite disheartened about a debilitating and painful lower back injury caused through sport. However, thanks to her infectious enthusiasm and optimistic attitude to everything we did during our sessions, I was able to not only push myself harder than I thought was possible but also develop an assenting attitude to dealing with the pain of my injury which was an essential part in getting over it altogether.Taking into account also Ann's remarkable anatomical knowledge of a wide array of injuries from sport to occupational, I always felt secure that I was being treated by someone who knew exactly what she was talking about."
If you require a good physiotherapist, Ann can be found in two locations: Prospect - only 10 minutes from the city and Port Adelaide - just 17 minutes down Port Road.
Call 0434 708 488 for an appointment.