Good physiotherapy treatments for pain relief with clinical pilates

In my pre readings before doing my DMA clinical pilates course I came across an article published on what "clinical pilates" is used for.
 In simple terms, it is used for motor control.
 This for physiotherapists means we can use "DMA clinical pilates "to help our patients and clients move pain free. With science and evidence to back it up.
 Clinical Pilates treats a wide array of conditions eg neck pain, headaches, sports injuries, dance injuries, work pain, shoulder pain, back pain, neurological pain, knee pain, ankle sprains and chronic complex pain In my pre readings before doing my DMA clinical pilates course I came across an article published on what "clinical pilates" is used for.
 In simple terms, it is used for motor control.
 This for.
 Clinical Pilates treats a wide array of conditions eg neck pain, headaches, shoulder pain, back pain, neurological pain, knee pain, ankle sprains and chronic complex pain syndromes.
 For an appointment with me, or to try DMA clinical Pilates call 0434708488.
 Hicaps rebates applied.
 Prospect and Port Adelaide appointments available.