- I came to physio having trouble with lower back and sciatic nerve pain. After having physio it has eased the pain and has helped me to work and walk better. It has also taken some of the fluid away from the area easing the pain. The service was extremely good, they are very happy people and the service was very friendly.
- I had bad back, hip and knee pain, stretching has helped to reduce the pain significantly. Thankyou, when I walked in I was in a lot of pain and I walked out with the pain significantly reduced.
- I have achieved relief from acute back pain. In subsequent visits the condition of my back has improved. I appreciate the availability in order to enable appointments at times which suit me and I am very satisfied with their service.
- I had constant headache at the base of my skull. I received treatment from Ann and after 3 sessions of physio I have now not got a headache as bad and my neck feels a lot easier to move. Ann was very helpful with letting me know the problem and also gave me exercises to do at home. It is a very friendly environment and I would recommend my family and friends.
- I am getting elderly with signs of old football injuries. Several months ago my crook knee was fixed and as I have a milk around and I need to be fixed quickly. This time you fixed my ankle which other people could not. They were magnificent.
- Good treatment for sore shoulders, I feel much better after having treatment done. All is well and I do not think they need any improvements. I fully recommend this practice.
- I have been better and am now able to manage my back pain and reduce the frequency of severe pain. I have been shown how to stretch effectively to be able to reduce tension myself. I think the clinic needs to be open more hours. However overall I started out having back pain daily to the point it affected my work and life. With the help of Ann I rarely get as sore and have a more pleasant life.
- Problem is so painful in shoulder, back and neck and cant fix the wrist. You helped my back feel better for a couple of days. At least a day or so other wise always pain too much pain. Keep making me have less pain. You are a good physio you know everything where the pain is and others don’t know and don’t care thankyou.
- I am satisfied with the service. I have less pain in my back and shoulders after physio treatment and the massage was very good.
80 Sturt Street, Adelaide SA 5000
122 Commercial Road, Port Adelaide SA 5015
ph: 0434 708 488